Title: Programs Manager (Volunteer position)
- Coordinator of events like ClimateLaunchpad, Bootcamps, Ideation Lab and other programs of the Lab
- Arrangement of appointments with private/government agencies to develop strategic partnerships
- Community engagement, PR (social media, online newspapers and partners' channels), handling emails
- Technical arrangements like venues, and other event related tasks
Desired candidate background:
- MBA/BBA/Journalism/IT Management students (not limited to those)
- Knowledge or experience in startups
- Passionate about creating impact and contributing to startup ecosystem
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Outgoing personality and good team player
- Availability to commit at least 3-4 days a week to the Lab (time is flexible to candidates schedule)
- Fluent in English, Russian (given priority)
- Good writing skills in English and Azerbaijani (candidate will be guided and taught)
What candidate will gain?
- Get involved in all our happenings/programs in and outside the Lab
- Learn everything about startups and work closely with ecosystem players
- Get involved in international ClimateLaunchpad program in Azerbaijan and in Grand Finale on October in Cyprus (all cost will be covered by the Lab)
- Develop professional organizational skills
- Learn from the training of the Lab by international and local mentors
- Chance to be fully employed by the Lab before or at the end of the volunteering period
Send your CV/RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of "Programs Manager" in subject line.
Don't have CV yet? Download CV Template here and build your first CV now.
Got questions? Ask at +994558356538