About the Workshop
This is a Business Model Generation and Customer Value Proposition Workshop to equip participants with essential tools, knowledge, and insights how to frame and answer question about business model and its execution. Join this session to get a 4 hour sneak preview of a day program on Business Model Canvas.
In this workshop you will get:
- Ability to substantially ideate, describe, evaluate and discuss a business model using the Business Model Canvas.
- Hands-on understanding of how to use the frameworks and storyboards to evaluate the effectiveness of Customer Relationships and Channels.
- Understanding of business type and how to evaluate Key Activities, Resources, and Partnerships in this context.
- Using a revolutionary new technique, you structure the business model on one page and have the bones of a business plan that previously took 30 pages and months to write.
- Thinking deeply about what your venture delivers to the customer, which problems it helps solve, and which customer needs are satisfied.
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Impact Entrepreneur, Marketer, trained Startup Coach & Business Advisor.
He’s behind the initiatives like Social Innovation Lab and VentureBattle accelerator program that stands for bridging the gap between the aspiring tech entrepreneurs from the extended Caucasus Region and the right resources and inspiration to enable the creation of sustainable tech innovations in hospitality, foodtech, education and cleantech fields. In other words, these initiatives have been playing a key role to catalyze Azerbaijani and Caucasian tech ecosystem and provide the local entrepreneurs access to the global opportunities.
He has spent more than 5 years in some of the world’s rising startup ecosystems like Singapore, Sweden, Estonia, Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Currently, Jasur is the Director of Social Innovation Lab, Program Director of ClimateLaunchpad. He has founded number of ventures that you can find more about here.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Intro
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am : Essentials of Customer Value Proposition
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am : Build Customer Value Proposition (practice session)
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am : Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am : Essentials of Business Model Generation
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm : Build your own Business Model (practice session)
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm : Presentation of Own Startup Projects
- At least, to know English in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- Ability of idea execution and working with team together.
- To have any idea about own strartup or knowledge about other stratups.
- To familiarize yourself with the course, we would recommend to watch a few short (approx. 5 min) YouTube videos on introductory Business Canvas Model topics.