Communication Manager (senior)
Our company is looking for a self-motivated communications manager with experience handling both internal and external business communication. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand recognition. Generating buzz about existing and new product lines will help our company expand rapidly. Top candidates will be skilled at creating content that both engages employees and keeps stockholders informed about business decisions. The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must. Our communications manager will be our spokesperson. Applicants seeking a long-term relationship will get first consideration.
This is a full time (or part time) opportunity for someone who has passion for entrepreneurship/communications and whose mission is to ensure one Sil. voice across online & offline touch-points. We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.
We’re building a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, strong culture with young spirit — and we’re always making it better.
- Develop and implement effective communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in online media and broadcast.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness about the company.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Collaborate with media on various levels and initiate ideas to preserve and promote company objectives.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new programs, launches, events, and promotions.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials to build brand awareness and increase community engagement.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales and internal communications.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Supervise edition of company newsletters and online media copies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready and published timely.
- Monitor online sentiment, all communication activities, analyze and report it quarterly;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding copywriting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highest level of attention to detail for communications is required.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English;
- An entrepreneurial with the ability to work independently with limited supervision;
Social Innovation Lab LLC is a leading entrepreneurship center founded with ambition to build first unicorn startup born out of Azerbaijan through lifting 50 tech startups annually by 2025.
Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and organizations transform ideas into successful new businesses through nurturing their ideas and building user-led products that create value..
In the core of offers designed by Sil. is approaches like Lean Startup and Design Thinking which have been widely used by industry giants like Microsoft, Apple, IBM to better understand the actual need or problem of consumers, beneficiaries or the end users to build the most relevant and optimal solution.
We offer all-in-one services to entrepreneurs and organizations ranging from consulting on market research and validation to product design and development services.
Sil.'s clients have been featured on international media occasions like Forbes under 30 list and about 30 startups of Sil. have appeared in international innovation programs in countries like UK, Singapore, United States and more.
Apply by sending your CV/RESUME to hi (at) sil.vc with the title of position you are applying for (e.g. "Communication Manager") in subject line.