iOS Developer / 1700AZN - 2500AZN
Social Innovation Lab is a startup studio founded with ambition to build first unicorn startup born out of Azerbaijan through lifting 50 tech startups annually by 2025.
Now we’re looking for more outstanding people to help us achieve our ambitions. If freedom and autonomy, co-founding tech startups with like-minded entrepreneurs rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, and wants to be part of small - yet ambitious team then your spot at Social Innovation Lab's Codabra team is waiting for you!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Mid-Level iOS developer to join our development team on a permanent basis. In this role you will take full responsibility to develop and maintain our iOS apps.
Your primary focus will be to own the delivery of iOS apps for the needs of our partners. You will:
- Have full ownership of the iOS development
- Work with team for breaking down project work into stories, size development effort, and plan sprints
- Collaborate with the team to define app features
- Design and develop high-quality and testable iOS apps
- Support the quality aspects required for a mobile app (performance, security, maintainability, etc.)
- Actively participate at improving the processes of the team, take initiatives
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Participate in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Who you are:
- A passionate mobile user experience developer
- Someone who values design thinking
- You like to work hard to hit tight business deadlines
- You can handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You are self-starter and you have strong ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- You're passionate about writing clean and well-documented code
- You live and breathe innovation, technology, and engineering
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- 3+ years of experience with iOS development (with Swift, Objective-C or cross-platform frameworks like React-Native, Flutter)
- Solid UI development skills including responsively designed solutions that render consistently on mobiles and tablets
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as git, code documentation, continuous integration, version management, etc.
- Experience developing with payment based applications, working with payment methods
- Experience in goods delivery, marketplace and similar apps development is a plus
- Deep understanding of both MVC and alternative architectural UI design patterns
- A strong understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience developing backend APIs
- Knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON, OAuth and SQL
- Fluent in English.
- Cross-Platform (React-Native, Flutter)
- Experience in Android and/or cross platform technologies
- Graduate of Computer Science/Engineering/Cybernetics/Information Technology or a related subject
- Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities.
Our Offer and Your life @ Social Innovation Lab:
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, holiday parties, etc.)
- Flexible working hours – we believe in having a great work/ life balance
- The freedom to work how you work best – we have a relaxed but very ambitious company culture
- Daily, delicious team lunches – it’s important to us that we take time out at midday to enjoy lunch together
- Competitive remuneration scheme and opportunity to own shares in the company
- Salary range: 1700AZN to 2500AZN (depending on the candidate's experience)
- Meal coupons
- You will be a part of a team with long term vision and ambition and have the opportunity to own shares in the company
- 7/24 tea, coffee, snacks, weekly sports day and more.
Apply by sending your CV/RESUME to hi (at) codabra.io with the title of position you are applying for (e.g. "iOS Developer") in subject line.